Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Boots by the Door


Ok as I was walking into the kitchen it was about 11:00 at night knowing there was company upstairs and knowing they were all friends of my sons. I knew there was probably a hot and heavy forty-two game going on....How many 21 year old's now a days are at the house upstairs playing forty-two with their friends..But the reason I am writing this is because the scene by the back door speaks for itself...Yep!!!Cowboy Boots!!! Ohhh... life at Windy Hill Ranch is Great!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amy this post with the cowboy boots lined up at the door sure looks familiar!! :) I am so excited that you left a comment on our Performance Horse blog (which I have neglected since being too busy)... how did you find it? Do you read my other blog that I post to everday? Here's the address just in case:

    www.beewhour.blogspot.com

    Anyhoo- we're having a great show season so far with our Brahman having won our classes at both Fort Worth and San Antonio- we're looking to do great at Houston as well.

    Sounds like your kids are quite talented! Congratulations- isn't it fun!?!?

    Loved 'meeting' you- and to think we're just across town from each other and THIS is how we communicate!

    ReplyDelete